Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Part 2 (There are you happy--there is a Part 2)

I am totally all in the Christmas spirit! I was a wrapping fool last night and having so much fun! I do believe that my Bill did go a bit overboard considering that my new pc was supposed to be my present and there is a whole pile of gifts for me just tempting me to find a razor and slice the tape to peak at what he bought for me!

I gotta say I am so excited to have a bunch of days off too. I honestly NEED a day off. I say this after having almost every Monday off this month. But, I do! Here is the deal. I hate my job…as stated before. But it is the actual job that I hate. It is killing me. I just don’t feel that I am utilizing the best of me in this position. I feel like I have more to give and well this just isn’t where I can do it. And the worst thing is that I am giving DOUBLE for every job I do because it’s just not me and I have to work twice as hard to do the same thing that everyone else is doing. I just don’t like it and I am not good at it…I mean the paperwork alone gives me hives and it is just totally not me.

So, no more talk about work…back to the holiday. I just got some sad news. My friend Mikey is not going to be coming home for the holiday. L This is very sad news. He lives in New York City and I don’t get to see him too much. He is officially my oldest friend. We have been friends since the first day of the 6th grade. He has witnessed most of the embarrassing things I have done in my life so I have to keep him on the pay roll LOL! He hates when I call him Mikey! His ACTUAL name is Michael A. Henry (I know what the A stands for and it isn’t that bogus Alexander he is trying to play it off as—but I will never tell!) The show he is in (the Lion King ON BROADWAY if you can believe it) is sending him to San Diego to play Mufasa for the week, which he will love since he is not a fan of cold weather and well New York in December…COLD. He understudies for Mufasa and is in the Chorus normally. I am gonna miss him this holiday…the last time I saw him was my wedding and well the 5 mins I had to talk to him really was not nearly enough.

Lots of stuff to do over the next couple of days; mucho cooking, lots of people to see, gifts to hand out, and I mean I gotta get Santa’s cookies made so there is the baking. I should be very busy!

I have been a very bad girl recently though…I keep teasing my best friend that her boyfriend (of 7 mos, that she is buying land with) is going to propose to her LOL! I can’t help it! I mean I know it will happen eventually but watching her get neurotic is fun. I love her to death, but she may kill me before the holiday is over. Tee Hee, hope Santa isn’t watching! And seriously why does she put up with me...Oh wait that is right I totally love her to death! It is nice to see her happy so I must torture her. Her boyfriend is a great guy and I hope they find the happiness that Bill and I have found in each other.

Okay I got nothing else earth shattering to say except to ask…Is it too late for me to add to my Christmas list? I want a new president. I am done with this ASS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home